The Raleigh Transit Authority (RTA) conducts regularly scheduled business meetings every month. All RTA meetings are open to the public. Regular business meetings are scheduled at 3:30 p.m. on the second Thursday of the month. Occasional, special meetings may be held. The Authority encourages public input.
All meeting dates can be found on the City of Raleigh's Event Calendar.
|January 13, 2022||May 12, 2022||September 8, 2022|
|February 10, 2022||June 9, 2022||October 13, 2022|
|March 10, 2022||July 14, 2022||November 10, 2022|
|April 14, 2022||August 11, 2022||December 8, 2022|
Feb. 10 Meeting:
- The Feb. 10 meeting of the Raleigh Transit Authority will be a remote meeting held virtually on Webex. The meeting will be held at 3:30 p.m. Public Comment begins at 4 p.m. You can view RTA Agendas and Minutes on BoardDocs.
- If you'd like to submit a comment for the upcoming virtual meeting, please email GoRaleigh@raleighnc.gov no later than noon on Feb. 10.
- The meeting may be viewed live via RTN 11, the City’s live stream page, and YouTube.
If you'd like to submit a comment for an upcoming virtual meeting, please email GoRaleigh@raleighnc.gov.
The Authority is comprised of nine residents who are appointed by the Raleigh City Council. Authority members serve for two year terms without pay. The Authority meets monthly to discuss transit related policies, programs, and services.
Established by Ordinance No. (1975)-1.
- Meeting Schedule: First Tuesday of each month at 11 a.m.
- Members: Nathan Spencer - Chair, Sara Prado, Jennifer Truman, Tolulope Omokaiye - Ex-Officio
Studies questions dealing with routes, services, and passenger amenities.
Finance and Policy Committee
- Meeting Schedule: First Wednesday of each month at 3:30 p.m.
- Members: Joshua Gill - Chair, Latonia Williams, Linda Davis - Alternate, Tolulope Omokaiye - Ex-Officio
Reviews any budget or financial issues referred from the Transit Authority and other sub-committees. Studies questions and policies related to transit and the GoRaleigh Access program.
- Meeting Schedule: First Thursday of each month at 10:30 a.m.
- Members: Karen Rindge - Chair, Brian Burnett, LaPonda Edmondson, Tolulope Omokaiye - Ex-Officio
Formulates annual marketing program for Transit Authority approval and monitors program execution by staff.
City Council Liaisoncorey.email@example.com
Board Member, Chairtolulope@evolvementoring.org
Board Member, Vice-Chairnathanjspencer@gmail.com
Please note: Performance Reports can now be found on BoardDocs
2020 Monthly Performance Reports
|January 2020||April 2020||July 2020||October 2020|
|February 2020||May 2020||August 2020|
|March 2020||June 2020||September 2020|
2019 Monthly Performance Reports
|January 2019||April 2019||July 2019||October 2019|
|February 2019||May 2019||August 2019||November 2019|
|March 2019||June 2019||September 2019||December 2019|
Archive of Minutes
We moved to BoardDocs, an agenda/minutes management platform, in 2018.
BoardDocs: 2018 to Present